Hey hey, I am back and I have so much to share. I have done a few home projects, redone my scrapbook room, and worked on an application for Club scrap who has the most amazing product. I will give you a sneak in the upcoming posts.
Today I am sharing a Lo that I did for SBC, it is a trend Challenge and we are to use Brush Script font which in one of my favorites anyways so it was super easy to complete this challenge. I combined it with a Scrap Our Stash Challenge.
- Paper: Carta Bella- Giddy Up
- Title: Cricut and AC thickers
- Ink: Heidi Swap Seafoam spray- On Doily
- Scrap Our Stash Challenge: Carta Bella, Arrows, and Blue + sketch
- SBC Challenge: Brush Script Font
Thanks so much for stopping by! And stay tune for many more posts.